Thank you for your interest. If you are here, you must be passionate about practicing physical therapy and improving patients’ lives. We are too, so this is likely a good match.
Here is what we offer you:
- Independence: You can choose the patients you want to see, the times at which you want to see them, whether you do this full-time or as supplemental income. We give you the opportunity to treat patients and you decide how much you want to take on.
- Fair Compensation: Get paid per visit at a much higher rate than what you would typically make in a different setting.
- Virtually No Admin Work: We provide you with patients, we do the scheduling, billing, and collections. All you do is treat.
- Safety: Tools and procedures are in place which ensure professionalism and safety for you and your patients.
- Experience: We have been providing mobile physical therapy services since 2005. There are hundreds of therapists who work with us and we have treated tens of thousands of patients.
- Passion: We are driven by our desire to make physical therapy a better experience for patients, therapists, and payors alike.
Here is what we look for:
- Active License
- 2+ Years of Experience
- Reliable Transportation
The process to start working with us is generally this:
- 20-minute call with our Provider Relations specialist to exchange information
- We check your license, experience, background, and other criteria
- After reviewing and executing a Provider Agreement, you participate in an onboarding/training session to familiarize you with OnSite Physio’s procedures
- You can be seeing patients in as few as 5 business days